Keegan & Coppin Retail Division has an excellent relationship with retail real estate owners and developers. What’s more, the Retail Division is the largest North Bay representative of retail real estate.
Our Retail Services are unmatched and we offer a wide variety of services, including:
- Tenant Representation
- Marketing of Retail Projects and Space
- Negotiating complex development, sale, leasing and build-to-suit transactions
- Continually monitoring retail development and tenant requirements in the marketplace
- Facilitate Transactions for 1031 Exchange Buyers / Sellers
- Conduct Acquisition and Disposition Strategies and Implementation
- Manage Acquisition Negotiation
- Create Investor Feasibility Studies & Analysis
- Produce Competition and Demographic Studies
- Perform Site Selection and Evaluation
- Suggest Leasing Strategies to Increase Sales Value
- Structure Tenant Sale-Leasebacks
Marketing Retail investments and Retail Space requires intimate market knowledge from economic trends to submarket and building-by-building competitive market analysis. Our local market knowledge including lease rates, absorption, vacancy, economic clusters and years of leasing experience allows us to recognize opportunities and hidden value in properties to maximize their value.
In a market that is now competing for qualified tenants, Landlords represented by Keegan & Coppin enjoy the advantage of our large tenant database and our established solid tenant relationships. In addition, Landlords can rely on the tenant qualification process the Keegan & Coppin Retail Division has thoroughly refined.
Tenants receive full consulting services – markets, demographics, competition. We will help you choose your best location. We’ll do a complete survey of available opportunities and comparative lease analysis to assist you in your informed decision.