Michael earned his Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration at Gonzaga University in Spokane, WA, in 1980 with a Major in Economics.
After college, Michael worked at Transamerica Title Company from 1980-82. Michael then joined the team at Keegan & Coppin Company, Inc. beginning a career in real estate that has spanned 30 years.
Awarded Partner status in 1998, his experience includes negotiating Sale and Lease Transactions, Land and Building Sales, Tenant Representation, as well as Build-to-Suit projects.
Major Land Transactions:
- 45 Acres Residential Land from Hewlett Packard to William Lyons Homes – Rohnert Park, CA
- 15.75 Acres Sale to Airport Business Center – Santa Rosa, CA
- 14 Acres Sale to Price Club – Rohnert Park, CA
- 8 Acres Sale to United Parcel Service (UPS) – Petaluma, CA
Major Industrial Transactions:
- 292,000 s.f. – Build-to-Suit four building campus for Agilent Technologies – Santa Rosa, CA
- 285,000 s.f. – Build-to-Suit For Allied Domecq Wines, USA – Windsor, CA
- 246,000 s.f. – Build-to-Suit For Pokka Beverages – American Canyon, CA
- 244,000 s.f. – Sale and Sublease at 3000 Dutton Ave – Santa Rosa, CA (sold this property on two separate occasions)
- 120,000 s.f. – Industrial Investment Sale at 5600 State Farm Dr. – Rohnert Park, CA
- 112,000 s.f. – Sale of vacant Price Club – Rohnert Park, CA
Business and Community Affiliations:
- Sonoma County Board of Realtors
- ONCOR International Worldwide Real Estate Services
- North Bay Association of Realtors
- United Way – Student Mentor Program
- Rohnert Park Chamber of Commerce
- Sonoma County Commercial Investment Exchange Committee
- Sonoma County Alliance Santa Rosa Chamber of Commerce