Dave Peterson attended Indiana University, Bloomington and earned his B.S. in Finance & Real Estate.
Dave began his real estate career at Julien J. Studley in San Francisco, CA as a commercial real estate consultant/agent where he represented his clients on a nation-wide basis. At Studley, he closed over 600,000 square feet of leases in locations ranging from New York City to San Francisco.
Dave relocated to the North Bay and joined Keegan & Coppin Company in September 2003. He focuses on office, R&D and industrial leasing as well as real estate investments. Dave has been involved in some of the most notable transactions in the North Bay since joining Keegan & Coppin. These transactions total over $60,000,000 in sales and 900,000 square feet of leases valued at over $100,000,000. He consistently ranks as one of the top producers at Keegan & Coppin Company, which led him to being named as a partner of the firm in June 2010. The following is a partial list of his current and past clients and the associated transaction sizes.
Completed Transactions (Partial List – 20,000+ sq. ft.):
- County of Sonoma (Lease) – 65,000 sf; 46,500 sf; 25,000 sf; & 26,000 sf
- Brobek Phleger & Harrison (Lease) – 175,000 sf
- Boston Scientific/Trivascular (Lease) – 110,250 sf
- Accenture (Lease) – 89,000 sf
- Montgomery Asset Mgt. (Lease) – 75,000 sf
- ABM Industries (Lease) – 48,000 sf
- Career Education Corporation (Lease) – 52,000 sf
- Apria Healthcare (Lease) – 25,000 sf
- Conifer Securities (Lease) – 25,000 sf
- Freedom Forum (Lease) – 23,000 sf
- Morgan Stanley (Lease) – 20,000 sf
- Harbourton Mortgage (Lease) – 20,000 sf
- Triformix (Lease) – 20,000 sf
- Medlogics Device (Lease) – 20,000 sf
- Motorola/Next Level (Sale) – 114,000 sf
- Mapleton Investments (Sale) – 59,000 sf
- Redwood Empire Food Bank (Sale) – 60,000 sf
- La Tortilla Factory (Build to Suit) – 75,000 sf
- Santa Rosa Community Health Centers (Sale) – 42,500 sf
- M.A. Silva Corks (Build to Suit) – 31,000 sf